The new Pocket Rocket - Smaller and Brighter
With D-65v and Tele-Force kit, manage D-mini VX in different styles for your need.
LumaPower D-Mini VX - Now with XP-G R5 LED
LumaPower's D-Mini VX takes their hugely popular D-Mini's design and ups the ante; smaller and brighter with a new user interface and a new look! This pint-sized flashlight dynamo features Type III Hard Anodizing, a tactical (forward clicky) switch, textured reflector, AR coated glass lens and high efficiency fully-regulated circuit; the D-Mini VX meets the requirements of the most discriminating consumers.
The D-Mini VX All-in-1 we offer is a 'convertible' and includes the "Power-Up Package" which means that buyer get 2 battery tubes; 1 for use with 1 CR123A or RCR123A and second which allows the light to be used with 1 x 18650 Li-Ion battery; the recommended configuration for maximum runtime. Initial output on 1 x RCR123a or 1 x 18650 is 300 lumens!
- Optimized textured aluminum reflector enhances the Cree XP-G R5 LED's radiation pattern.
- Maximum Output: 300 Lumens (using 3.5V Li-Ion Battery)
- Minimum Output: 15 Lumens
- Super efficient current regulated circuit.
- SMART UI: 3 levels, with memory (last level used) and you can also lock it into any 1 mode using 4 1/2 presses. So the light becomes a single mode with a tactical style interface.
- Forward Tactical Tailcap Click Switch - allows momentary signaling and changes light output level, clicks to lock on.
- AR coated glass lens.
- Battery: Uses 1 x CR123A or 16340/ RCR123A or 1 x 18650 depending upon which battery tube is installed (both are included). Batteries not included.
- 1 x CR123A: 80 minutes on high, 700 minutes on low
- 1 x 18650: 180 minutes on high, 5500 minutes on low (18650 @ 2800mAh) (Batteries not included)
Product reviews :
Review 1 : by gunga [CLICK HERE]
Review from www.helle-taschenlampen.de [CLICK HERE]
English version : [CLICK HERE]